The Simlatus 8×16 analog video router is designed for the highest performance and most demanding applications. Small routing switchers are an essential part of almost every television facility. In a modern television plant how these small routers are designed can have a major effect of their versatility and ease of use. Unlike most small routing switchers this 8×16 has important features such as:
- Modular design. A separate plug-in module for the 8×16 video. There are no active components in the frame.
- Plug-in power-supply modules. Two front load slots for power supplies. One supply is standard. The second supply is the redundant power supply option. True load power monitoring with remote indicators included for both power supplies.
- A standard computer hardware based Ethernet 10Base2 single coax connection based remote control panel system.
- Because of Simlatus unique ‘control panel cradle’, model CR100, local control panels can be easily moved to the 10Base2 remote network and vice versa.
- A wide selection of AFV, breakaway, and X-Y local and/or remote control panels.
- Built-in RS232 user serial port, with a simple and flexible protocol.
- Interchangeable analog modules in the same rugged 1RU mounting frame.
- Vertical interval switching referenced to an external input.