The Simlatus 16×1 analog video and audio router is designed for the highest performance and most demanding applications. Single bus routers are an essential part of almost every television facility. In a modern television plant how these small routers are designed can have a major effect of their versatility and ease of use. Unlike most small routing switchers, this 16×1 has important features such as:
- Modular design. Separate plug-in modules for 16×1 video and two-channel 16×1 audio. There are no active components in the frame
- Plug-in power-supply modules. Two front load slots for power supplies. One supply is standard. The second supply is the redundant power supply option. True load power monitoring with remote indicators is included for both power supplies.
- A standard computer hardware based Ethernet 10Base2 single coax connection remote control panel system
- Because of Simlatus unique ‘control panel cradle’ (model CR100) local control panels can be easily moved to the 10Base2 remote network and vice-versa
- A wide selection of AFV and breakaway types of local and/or remote control panels.
- Easy to use removable 3 position screw connectors for each audio input and output
- Built-in RS232 user serial port, with a simple and flexible protocol.
- Interchangeable analog modules in the same rugged 1RU mounting frame
- Four video outputs
- Vertical interval switching referenced to selected video.